Naruto Forum
You are currently not logged into The Naruto Forum. please log in by pressing the butten below. not a member? then join today!
Naruto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS 4000 YRS AFTER SHIPPUDEN, PEOPLE, SO ALL CURRENT NARUTO CHARACTERS ARE DEAD OR VERY, VERY OLD.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It would be kinda nice if people would start using the chat-box. RP doesn't ALWAYS have to be post-reply-post you know..

Tailed Beasts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senoku, Narora

Senoku, Narora

User Level : 3194

Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Tailed Beasts   Tailed Beasts EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:31 pm

ok well sense no one has posted anything, i guess i'll start with some rules.

1. ok if you want a tailed beast, and there is a spot open, post saying so and what you would like it to be. there will be a template below this.
2. if there is not a spot open, we aren't just gonna leave you hanging out there, challenge one of the ninja with a beast in the fighting forum and if you win, you take control of that Bjiuu. lose, well you get nothing.
3. the stronger the beast, the harder it is to control its chakra. 1 tail will have an easy time learning to master the chakra, and the 9 tail, because it has near limitless chakra, but horrid control over it all.
4. each demon has a set healing rate, minor cuts heal in seconds, huge ass gashes heal longer than that.
5. you can only use your demon's chakra tails to the amount granted. when you take the 9 tails, you get 3 tails of its chakra to use, anything above, and you will lose your self. you can gain control over more tails as you train with its chakra more, to increase the tail number, make a topic with a post with over 1000 words. if approved, you get ONE more tail to use. you can keep doing this until you reach your max amount of tail number.
6. have fun and follow these rules, they might change, and if they do you better know about them. we may send out pms about it, we may not, but ether way, be sure to check on it.

~~~~~tailed registration~~~~~~~~~~

Name of Beast:

Tail Number:

Container:

Code:

[b][i]Name of Beast:[/i][/b]

[b][i]Tail Number:[/i][/b]

[b][i]Container:[/i][/b]

~~~~~~~~~~~tailed beasts now being used~~~~~~~~~

??? (1 tail) - ???

??? (2 tail) - ???

??? (3 tail) - ???